Plan urban stormwater management systems using water sensitive urban design. MUSIC v6 now available, with MUSIC-link — a time-saving feature linking councils and stormwater developers.
We are the implementing partner for the AWP –
an Australian Government initiative helping to manage water scarcity in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Free Seminar: Implementing Water Sensitive Design in South Africa
- Training: MUSIC Fundamentals, 24-25 May 2016, Sydney
- Training: MUSIC Refresher, 25 May 2016, Sydney
- Training: Source, Modelling Groundwater, 14-15 June 2016, Brisbane
- Groundwater webcast now available
- Calibration webcast now available
- Scenario Input Sets webcast now available
- eWater @ Stormwater 2016
- Source 2015 Highlights webcast now available